CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) UPDATE
We liked to start this email by sincerely thanking all our patients for being understanding and patient with us in the midst of these critical times. We are excited to announce ISDS (Illinois State Dental Society) has successfully worked with Governor Pritzker's Administration and the Illinois Department of Public Health to begin reopening dental offices around the state to more than emergency services.
We are still very mindful of the transmission risks of this disease, which is why the health and safety of our team and patients is still our top priority. Our team, along with recommended guidelines from the state, have worked together to come up with new protocols. Our efforts are to ensure the safety of each dental visit. To yield good procedural outcomes we will consider patient's healthcare needs, assess the risks and benefits of any procedures, and appropriately screen patients for COVID-19.
1. Care Plan. Individuals with increased vulnerability to COVID-19 should defer elective oral and dental care. For patients whose COVID-19 status is unknown, priority will be given to procedures that treat active disease, are minimally invasive, and use hand instruments where possible. Please keep in mind, the use of aerosol-generating equipment increases the risk of transmission, therefore if scheduled for preventative care, we can only perform hand scaled cleanings.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to gather some COVID-19 related screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- We will provide all documents for your review and signature via the email to allow for a smoother appointment and limit the office time and items touched. These forms can be completed on your phone, computer or tablet.
- We advise that you please come alone to your appointment. To limit the amount of people in the office.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients and enough time to allow room air to circulate prior to your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you. We will request you wait in your car or outside the office and we will contact you to come in when we have a room cleaned for you.
- We ask that you wear a mask upon arrival to the office and while in the office.
- Please plan ahead and use the washroom at home prior to arriving at the office to limit physical contacts in the office.
- We have installed air purifier for air filtration in all patient areas.
- All staff will check their temperature twice a day.
- Staff will be wearing gowns, N95 or equivalent mask, and other protective equipment.
- You may notice our techniques and instrumentation are a little different, we are trying to avoid aerosols that are created with some of our instruments and handpieces.
- All this is in addition to the standard precautions we have always implemented such as hospital grade disinfectants, barriers, waterline filtration, medical grade sterilization procedures.
It is important that we still practice social distancing, therefore appointments will be scheduled with 30 minute time gaps. Please be mindful this will limit the amount of patients we can schedule daily and we will only be scheduling 5 preventative care appointments a day. We will be responding and rescheduling at a first come first serve basis. Please feel free to email Jessica, our administrative assistant, with any questions regarding your current appointment in the upcoming weeks.
Our goal is to remain as safe as possible and we kindly ask that you remain patient with us as we work towards navigating out new schedule and protocols. If you have questions or concerns, please contact us via email. We are here to support you during these times!
Lincoln Dental Group Team
About Dr. Sandhu
Dr. Jasmine Sandhu, DDS, is a cosmetic dentist who loves seeing her patients smile. Her patients rave about her friendly personality, amazing results, and gentle approach to dentistry. At Lincoln Dental Group, she works with both adults and children, and focuses on dental education, prevention, and minimally invasive surgery. Her favorite part of dentistry is transforming her patients’ self-esteem when they become confident with their new smiles.Learn More
Celebrating 10 Years!
Lincoln Dental Group
At Lincoln Dental Group, we love seeing you smile. Our mission is to help patients achieve excellent oral health to ensure a lifetime of healthy, beautiful smiles. We take pride in the care we provide and are passionate about offering excellent customer service.
Dr. Jasmine Sandhu, DDS, can take care of everything from routine check-ups to smile makeovers using the latest technology and treatments. We are proud to incorporate iTero scanning into our practice, so when our patients are working to address teeth movement, they don’t need to sit through uncomfortable impressions or wait a long time for results.
Patients can see a 3D, interactive image of what their smile will look like after completing aligners, or they can view a time-lapse visualization of how teeth have moved over time. With this technology, patients can feel comfortable with and confident in the care plan we develop together.
What People Are Saying About Dr. Jasmine Sandhu
Dr. Sandhu was incredibly patient, compassionate, and thorough throughout my Invisalign course.
I have been extremely pleased with Dr. Jasmine and her friendly staff...
Dr. Sandhu does a great job explaining the reasoning and process for each procedure as it is performed.
Dental Care Services in Chicago
We accept most health care insurance plans serving the majority of Americans. Please note that this is not a complete list of all our contracted insurance carriers.